Click on any of the following links to get taken directly to that section:
As your use of the site will indicate your acceptance of these terms, do not use the site if you do not agree to be bound by these terms. We may periodically change the terms, so please check them from time to time as your continued use of the site signifies your acceptance of any changed items. Your use of the site is at the sole discretion of Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica. Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate your registration with the site and to otherwise deny you access to the site and/or any privileges that may be accorded to site uses for any reason or no reason as Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica may determine in its sole discretion. Access to the site by bots, spiders and other automated means is allowed only with the express written permission of Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica, which permission may be withdrawn at any time.
These terms and conditions may not be supplemented, altered or modified by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to modify, supplement or amend these terms and conditions will be null and void unless agreed to in writing by Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica.
Copyright and Trademark:
Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this site are protected as the copyrights, trade dress, trademarks and/ or other intellectual properties owned by Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica or by other parties that have licensed their material to Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on the site, but there may be occasions when information on the site contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, availability and other matters. Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy of such information and will not be bound thereby. Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica reserves the right to correct any errors and to update the site information at any time (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Product Sales and Availability:
All products displayed on this site will be delivered only within the United States and countries whose regulations allow for shipping of perfumes. All prices displayed on the site are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications on products and services offered on this site without incurring any obligations.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED WITH RESPECT TO OUR PRODUCTS, ALL CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. JOAN CLARK/JOAN CLARK’S PALAIS AROMAETICA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. JOAN CLARK/JOAN CLARK’S PALAIS AROMAETICA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY PRODUCT OF JOAN CLARK/JOAN CLARK’S PALAIS AROMAETICA. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF JOAN CLARK/JOAN CLARK’S PALAIS AROMAETICA AND ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES, ITS AND THEIR LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNEES AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES OF EACH OF THEM EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR PRODUCTS, IF ANY, PURCHASED BY YOU AT THE SITE.
All transactions shall be deemed consummated only upon acceptance by Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica and shall be subject exclusively to the laws of the State of Kansas applicable to agreements entered into and fully performed in Kansas. Any dispute arising from transactions and/or these terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts located in Douglas County, Kansas. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica makes no representation that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this site from outside the United States or the State of California, be advised this site may contain references to products and services that are not available or are prohibited in your country or state.
The websites www.joanclark.com and all their contents are the property of Joan Clark with residence in Lawrence, Kansas.
General conditions of use
You can always contact Joan Clark for any need for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica may modify or update all or part of these General Terms and Conditions of use. Changes and updates to the General Terms and Conditions of Use will be binding once posted on the website in this section.
The visitors are the only persons responsible for the use of www.joanclark.com and its contents. Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica shall not be liable for use of the website and its content by each of its members that is not in compliance with applicable laws.
1. Intellectual property rights
1.1. The contents of www.joanclark.com, such as, for example, works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material, in any format, published on www.joanclark.com including web pages, graphics, colours, schemes, tools, fonts, design of the web site, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software, are protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property right of Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica. The reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of www.joanclark.com and its contents without the express written consent of Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica, if not for purposes strictly necessary to the conclusion of the purchasing process (e.g. The printing of the present conditions of use )2, is prohibited.
2.1 Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica. does not control websites linked to it and their contents and cannot be held responsible for the content of such sites and the rules adopted by them with regard to privacy and personal data while browsing.
1.1. Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica is the controller of the personal data belonging to users of www.joanclark.com and establishes their purpose and methods of use, also in terms of security, through authorised managers in charge of these activities. To date, the parties responsible for the processing of personal data are:
Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica for the processing of data with regard to the management and maintenance of Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica servers
1.1.2. Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica, in the person of its Sole Administrator David Bartholomew, for processing the data needed to execute purchasing orders for products made through www.joanclark.com by end users
2.1. Personal data are collected and processed by the data controller exclusively for purposes related to the activity of the site and, in particular:
2.1.1. for registration to the website through the relevant registration form, to provide access services to restricted areas;
2.1.2. to provide support services and customer care;
2.1.3. for commercial communications by the data controller;
2.1.4. for the purchase of products through the order form.
2.2. Personal data may be disclosed to third parties for the execution of remote electronic payment services,
the data may also be communicated to the judicial authorities if formally requested. In all these cases, consent is not necessary.
3. Failure to notify
3.1. Refusal to provide the information necessary to conclude the contract will make it impossible to provide the sales service. Failure to provide data may constitute grounds for non-execution of the contract.
4. Access to your personal data
4.1. The following rights are always guaranteed: the right to obtain from the data controller, Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica, confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data and their communication in a clear and accessible form and also to obtain from Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica
4.1.1. updating, rectification or integration of your personal data;
4.1.2. cancellation, transformation or blocking of your personal data if processed in violation of the law;
4.1.3. certification of the persons to whom the operations referred to in subparagraphs 1) and 2) have been notified, also as regards their content, unless this requirement proves impossible or too difficult to carry out.
It is always possible to object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, by notifying in writing email@example.com or by following the procedure (clicking on UNSUBSCRIBE) stated in such communications received by e-mail.
Controller of the data processing is Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica.
General conditions of Sale
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1.1 – The contract between Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica and the customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica. This acceptance is automatic with the performance of the contract. By placing an order in the manner provided by the website www.joanclark.com, you represent that you have read all information provided to you during the purchasing procedure and fully accept the general conditions and payment terms indicated.
1.2 – Once completed the online purchasing procedure, the customer will print or save an electronic copy or, in any case, keep these general conditions of sale.
1.3 – Any right of the customer to damages or compensation as well as any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to people and/or property caused by lack of acceptance or a lack of fulfilment of an order is excluded.
1.4 – This site is intended solely for private customers (i.e. a natural person who buys goods for purposes not related to his/her professional and/or business activity, or who does not indicate a VAT number in the purchase form). If you wish to make purchases as a professional or owner of a business activity (with invoice), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. HOW TO BUY
2.1 – Customers can only purchase products that are available in the electronic catalogue of the website www.joanclark.com when placing the order, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its features but differ in colour, size and accessories in the picture. All support information for the purchase is intended as mere material for general information.
2.2 – Proper receipt of the order is confirmed at the conclusion of the purchasing process.
2.3 – In case of non-acceptance, Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica ensures timely notification to the customer at the email address provided in the registration data to the site, with refund of the amount paid within the time established by law.
3. PAYMENT METHODS
The purchase of goods is only possible with payment through PayPal (and all payment options accepted via Paypal). Upon completion of the online transaction, PayPal will immediately debit the amount related to the purchase.
4. DELIVERY TERMS AND COSTS
4.1 – For all orders placed on the site www.joanclark.com, Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica will issue an invoice/receipt via the shopping cart for the products sent.
4.3 – Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
4.4 – No responsibility can be attributed to Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica in case of delay in executing or delivering the order.
4.5 – Delivery of the order will generally be carried out by U.S.P.S., United Parcel Service or other shipper within 6 (six) working days from the completion of order. In rare cases, as occurs with exotic oils, other delays may be possible, in which case customer shall be advised, and offered opportunity to allow the order to stand or receive refund in full on delayed item(s).
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check: – that the number of boxes is the same as indicated in the way bill – that the packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, also regarding the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps). Any damage to the packing and/or product or mismatch in the number of packages or their particulars, must be immediately notified by putting in writing SUBJECT TO CONTROL (SPECIFYING THE REASON, e.g. “Packaging broken”, “packaging crushed” , etc.) on the courier’s delivery note. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the customer cannot raise any objection regarding the external characteristics of the goods delivered. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 3 working days from delivery to the following address joan@joanclark. as specified herein.
4.6 – After the number of delivery attempts provided by the courier used have been made and having exceeded the maximum number of storage days provided at the warehouses of the same (which will leave proper notification at the customer’s address), the goods will be returned toJoan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica warehouses that will refund the cost of the item after subtracting the costs of shipping, storage, etc. incurred.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
5.1 – The customer (natural person), is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without any penalty, prior to ordering of any contract-specific materials, and prior to shipping.
5.2 – To exercise this right, the customer will have to contact Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica’s customer service sending a notice by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, stating the intention to invoke the right of withdrawal: Joan Clark, 1661 E. 400 Rd., Lawrence, KS, 66049; or via phone or email, in which case you will be advised as to return instructions. Every product returned, defective or not, must be sent to Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica attaching the form included in the arrival package filled out in every section; if the form is missing, reimbursement will be carried out at Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica’s discretion. The customer will not pay anything for returning the product, with the exception of the shipping costs for returning the goods unless Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica verifies a product defect, in which case, shipping charges will be credited as soon as the defect is ascertained. ln case of withdrawal, the consumer must return the goods to Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica without delay and in any case, within 14 days from the date on which he/she notified the withdrawal. Within 14 days of return of the goods, Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica will provide to refunding the relative amount after verifying their integrity. The refund will be credited to the Paypal account of the customer who, together with the return notification, shall provide his/her account details. Upon expiry of the 14 days’ term, the goods are considered as returned when they are delivered to the courier. The goods must be returned intact, with all the parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packaging), taken care of with due diligence and without any signs of wear or dirt.
5.3 – The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
– the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to withdraw only for part of the purchased product;
– the goods purchased must be returned intact and in the original package, complete in all their parts (including packaging and any documentation); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend to put it in another box on which to affix the return address; in all cases, affixing labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product should be avoided;
– until receiving confirmation of receipt from our warehouse, the shipment is under the responsibility of the customer;
– if the goods are damaged during transportation, Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods at their warehouses), so that he/she can make a timely complaint against the courier chosen to obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for being returned, cancelling the request for withdrawal;
– Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica shall not be responsible in any way for damages or theft/loss of goods returned by non-insured shipments;
– upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to check for any damages or tampering not arising from transportation. If the package and/or the original packaging are damaged, Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica will deduct a percentage from the refund due to go towards replacement costs.
5.4 – The right of withdrawal is lost owing to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (the packaging and/or its contents), in the cases where Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica ascertains:
– improper use of the product that has compromised its integrity, or the use of any consumables;
– lack of external and/or internal packaging;
– absence of product components (accessories, gadgets, etc.);
– damage to the product for reasons other than transportation. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods will remain at the headquarters of Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica, available to the customer for collection at his/her expense.
5.5 – In the event that the returned object is a “fragrance”, the customer must inform the carrier that they are dangerous goods; in the absence of such notification, Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica is exempted from any liability.
All products sold by Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica are covered by the manufacturer’s standard warranty for defects. To use the warranty, the customer must keep the invoice.
6.1 – The guarantee applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly, respecting its intended use and as provided in the technical documentation. This guarantee is for private end consumers (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his/her professional activity, or makes a purchase order without indicating a VAT reference in the order form). In case of lack of conformity, Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica shall provide, without cost to the customer, the restoration of conformity by repair/replacement, a price reduction, or the termination of the contract.
6.2 – In the event that, for whatever reason, it is unable to return a warranty product to its customer (repaired or replaced), Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica will proceed at its own discretion, to refund the amount paid taking into account the use of the product, or to replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
6.3 – The time to repair or replace the product shall fall within 30 days of purchase and no damages can be claimed from Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica for any delays for repairs or replacements.
6.4 – In cases where application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the latter must be returned by the customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend to place it in a second box; in all cases, the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging should be avoided. The customer will be given an authorization number to return the product that must be indicated on the outside of the package, following the instructions provided directly in the relevant authorization e-mail.
6.5 – In the event of activation of the guarantee and the consequent return of a product that proves to be defective, the customer will be requested to provide a copy of the shipping document from which it is possible to ascertain the cost of the product to be refunded.
7.1 – Any complaint must be addressed to: Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica – Customer Service – 1661 E. 400 Rd., Lawrence, KS, 66049.
8. APPLICABLE LAW
8.1 – The contract between the customer and Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica is concluded in the U.S. and regulated by U.S. law.
- Participation Requirements: You must be in good physical condition to participate. You must be able to sustain in accordance with the stated rigors of a given class/workshop/retreat/trip/tour/pilgrimage (“event”). This may include: extended walking and standing, as well as uphill and downhill climbing, among other physical activities. If you are not interested in some of the scheduled activities, you may plan a different activity at your own expense. If you are taking prescription medication, please make sure you have enough with you prior to arriving. Any delay in obtaining such, which could hold back the rest of the group, will need to be arranged by you, at your own expense. Any pre-existing physical, mental or emotional condition that may require attention or special treatment must be reported in writing prior to the beginning of an event. Failure to do so may result in expulsion from the event, at your own expense. Joan Clark/Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica reserves the right to accept or decline a person from participating in an event, and to expel a person from an event at any time, without any claims or complaints by that person against her or her agents, representatives, collaborators, etc.
- Communication: Please provide a valid email address and current contact information. Joan Clark will be sending out notices and information, most of which will be sent by email, possibly including any of the following: invoices, itinerary, hotel information, course materials and receipts. It is your responsibility to notify Joan Clark of any address change. All your personal information, address, emergency contact numbers, trip registration forms and/or agreements, arrival information, etc., need to be in the possession of Joan Clark prior to the start of the event. All of your information is strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
- Changes in Event Price: All quoted prices are subject to sudden changes based on US dollar/Foreign currency exchange rate, until balance is paid. Once the final balance has been paid, the price is locked, regardless of exchange fluctuations prior to the event taking place. Variations will be made only if exchange rate increases the event cost 5% or more from the time of reservation to the time that balance is due. Any variations in price, which may or may not increase your balance, will be communicated by email.
- Payment Methods: The following payment methods are accepted for event deposit, balance, and any additional service: credit card (any accepted via Paypal), personal checks, cashier’s checks and money orders. In case of returned checks due to insufficient funds, Joan Clark will assess a $35 fee per occurrence. The fee(s) will be required to be paid in full prior to the event start date, as will the full event balance.
- Travel Insurance: It is your responsibility to seek information on travel insurance companies. Travel insurance is highly recommended– to cover any costs you may incur by: cancelling your trip, airline flight changes or cancellations, loss of luggage, event delay, medical evacuation, natural disaster, etc. Joan Clark does not sell nor provide travel insurance nor health insurance. It is not mandatory to have travel insurance to sign up for an event; whether or not you purchase travel insurance, you will be responsible for all expenses incurred due to any of the unforeseen circumstances detailed above and/or others. Purchasing health coverage is your responsibility; please inquire within your own health insurance company on whether they offer coverage overseas (in pertinent cases for specific events), and their policy on reimbursement. You are responsible for any medical expenses incurred should you become injured or ill during your event, or should you be subject to lost or stolen property incidents.
- Cancellation Policy: A given event may have a minimum number of participants required in order to take place. These details will be given within the introductory materials. Should this minimum not be met, within the required timeframe, and Joan Clark determine that the event shall not take place, then you shall be given a full refund of your deposit. Once this occurs, Joan Clark and her representatives have no other obligations to participants of cancelled events, including any and all costs or fees related to the issuance and/or cancellation of travel costs, , etc. In the event of a cancellation, appropriate refund shall be sent out within 4 weeks from the date of cancellation. Any notification of an event cancellation shall be submitted by Joan Clark in writing.
All event registrations require a stated deposit by a stated date. Remaining event balance required in specific event increments, by stated dates, to be included in registration materials.
Event-specific cancellation policy shall be detailed in registration materials.
- Travel Documents: You are responsible for obtaining, prior to departure for your event, and having in your possession throughout event, required passport, visa, medical/vaccination forms, etc., as required for travel to a given event.
- Accommodations: Joan Clark intends to deliver the highest-quality experience possible in any given locale. Depending on the degree of “rusticity” of a given location, the degree of comfort and number of amenities may vary widely. Rooms/beds may be smaller, sizes/layout of participant rooms may vary, rooms are usually assigned to guests in a random manner by lodging personnel, bathrooms may be shared, etc. We hope you will factor this into preparation for, and your experience of, your event.
Event costs generally factor in double-occupancy, with an additional single-occupancy upcharge available– where possible and on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Meals: Meals included within a given event will be detailed in introductory materials. You may incur, additional charges for uncovered meals, add-ons (alcohol, added courses), etc.
If you have any food allergies or intolerances, special dietary requirements, etc., please detail these at time of event registration (prior to event). As is possible, you will be accommodated. In various venues you may be responsible for purchasing at your expense additional food/ingredients which is/are generally not served or available. Know that we are sensitive to your needs and will do what is possible from our end to ensure your satisfaction… but that there are limits as to what we can do.
- Photography: Joan Clark reserves the right to take photographs of event participants for promotional purposes. You agree to allow your image to be used for such purposes. Participants who prefer that their image not be used are asked to advise us by written email request prior to or as early as possible during an event.
- Exclusions: It is your responsibility to get to the specified address, by the date and time of the start of the event, as stated in introductory materials. Failure to do so will not result in any refund. In cases where travel is required, participants are responsible for any travel expense(s) not expressly covered, as per the introductory materials. Any charges not expressly mentioned as being covered in the introductory materials, are excluded, and you shall be responsible for them. Event cost does not include any expenses related to any unforeseen conditions- travel conditions, weather conditions, flight delays, train delays, terrorism, strikes, etc. Price does not include items of a personal mature such as liquors, personal purchases, wine that is not included, restaurant charges and gratuities for meals that are not included. Personal expenses such as phone calls, spa charges, room service, bar or mini-bar consumption, laundry, visa fees, excess luggage charges and other incidental extras are not included. Any other service not specified to be included in the event as packaged, are not included.
- Responsibility: Each event participant shall be required to sign a liability waiver.
Joan Clark, her employees, officers, directors, affiliates, collaborators, guides, agents, associates, drivers, assistants, helpers, act only as agents and guides for participants and assume no liability for any injury, damage, loss, accident, loss, annoyance, delay or expense related to event, or not.
Rights are reserved , at Joan Clark’s discretion, to withdraw any activity, and to make any change in the itinerary deemed necessary or desirable, and to decline or accept or retain any person as a member of the trip at any time, should such person’s health, mental condition, physical infirmity or general deportment impede the operation of the event, or the rights, welfare or enjoyment of other event participants. Joan Clark, her officers, directors, affiliates, collaborators, agents, guides, employees, assistants, helpers, reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any event in accordance with operation requirements, and are not responsible for printing or typographical errors. Terms and Conditions may change with or without notice, with uncompleted portions of event no cause for refund.
As per the liability release contained within the Client History Sheet, you enter into a healing treatment/mentoring/counseling session, as a willing participant, of your own accord, under the conditions:
I understand that the purpose of this work is to release unwanted emotional patterns, blocks and barriers that stand between me and my goals, etc. I understand that this work is not intended to replace any treatment I may be receiving from any Psychological, Spiritual, Health or Medical Care professional. I understand this work makes no claims of diagnosis or cure. I warrant that I am of the mindset and disposition to take on this work, and that I will cause no harm to myself or others. The possible techniques of this work have been explained to me; I understand the areas where I may be touched; and I give my consent to be touched by the practitioner in the designated areas.
Warning: Some of the essential oils, botanical tinctures, aromatic hydrosols, natural perfumes offered may have properties which could cause allergic reaction, irritation to the sensitive person with sensitive skin or other areas. Some are not for internal use. Etc. Where necessary, warnings similar to the following have been included in reference to various specific products.
Some have been created primarily for the skilled Practitioner… AND we have also begun offering a ready-to-use Consumer version of each such product– pre-blended in a carrier base (of jojoba, calendula and evening primrose oil). Be sure to double-check that you have ordered Practitioner or Consumer option(s) as needed, based on the following:
* The Practitioner Synergies are highly concentrated plant spirit medicines that should be kept out of the reach of children and never taken internally. Each synergy should be combined in a base oil before using on the body and always skin tested before use. Use at your own discretion, and only after having completed sufficient training. We invite you to attend one of our educational seminars to learn more on how to use these lines safely and professionally (see Education/Travel page for upcoming trainings).
** If you are new and not familiar with using pure essential oil synergies, please consider purchasing the Consumer offerings that are already Pre-Blended in a carrier ready for application– with skin testing still recommended.
Your purchase and/or use of any product contained herein requires that you: follow the instructions, skin test before using, and maintain self-responsibility and common-sense.