We are envisioning being able to gather next October to hold our annual Moon Goddess Retreat. We will be hosting it here in Kansas at the Circle S Ranch. Mark your calendars and be prepared to be part of this sacred gathering that we have been doing for over 22 years.
It’s time to write our stories and share them. It’s time to stand in the glory of our own divinity
through ceremonies and rituals that align us with Mother Earth and our own unique gifts, talents
This year’s retreat is about identifying the inner Goddess who has been waiting for you to see her glory, and empower her wisdom and the magnificent stories she has to share, tell and reveal. Yes, even secrets that have been waiting to be revealed! It’s time to glorify the presence and power of YOU through working with sacred oils, creating rituals and ceremonies. Writing poetry, drawing from the heart and allowing the Goddess Divine to move and dance through you.
Come home! Come home to the Goddess that is ready to be anointed, awakened, seen, heard and remembered.
The space is limited for this event. Please act fast!
Cost: $1,000.00 (shared lodging, meals and all educational materials)
Deposit: $500.00 (non-refundable)
Single Supplement: $150.00
- Fill out all required fields of the Trip Registration Form and Agreement below, and Submit.
- Choose your payment option. You may pay via the shopping cart by clicking on any of the buttons below.Remember– if you pay an initial Deposit, come back and pay the Full Price Minus Deposit before the due date, to ensure your transaction/reservation is complete and your spot is protected. Number of participants is often limited. Don’t delay!
- You may also send a check, cashier’s check, money order, etc. You may wish to advise us to be on the lookout for something in the mail via the “Any additional notes” box toward the bottom of the Trip Registration Form and Agreement.
- Please see Terms and Conditions and Liability Waiver for more on these and similar conditions/exceptions.
- Notes:There is a cancellation cut-off date for every event, where lack of enough participants to justify the event might cause us to cancel it. Cancellation cut-off date for this event is: September 24, 2021. In such a case that an event is cancelled all monies paid us shall be reimbursed. **Make sure you have travel insurance if you book your flight before the trip cut-off date; travel expenses shall not be reimbursed.
Payment in full is due approx. 30 days prior to event. Final Payment Date for this event: September 15, 2021.