This year’s retreat is a big one! Adding more dimensions to our work with the spiritual alchemy of the plants by working in the Akashic Records.
The Akashic Record Certification that you will be doing with Goddess Grace Lindsay will be a 9-hour training. In between we will be working in the Akashic Records with the plants and the spirits of the land and in our own personal Akashic Records.
I believe this certification will be a powerful addition to the work that you are already doing with the plants and in your other fields of specialty. For anyone who is already certified in the Akashic Records this will be a good review for you. It will also be a way you can assist those just new to working in the records, as you stand in your space of support and wisdom.
This is an intensive. We will be in study and training, but there will also be plenty of time to sing, dance and work with our creative spirits in new and wonderful ways.
The space is limited for this training. As you are feeling called to come and join us we would love to have your Medicine Woman Spirit with us– so please at fast!
Cost: $1,200.00 (with shared lodging which includes all meals and retreat materials
Deposit: $500.00 (non-refundable)
There is no Single Supplement option available for this event.
- Fill out all required fields of the Trip Registration Form and Agreement below, and Submit.
- Choose your payment option. You may pay via the shopping cart by clicking on any of the buttons below.Remember– if you pay an initial Deposit, come back and pay the Full Price Minus Deposit before the due date, to ensure your transaction/reservation is complete and your spot is protected. Number of participants is often limited. Don’t delay!
- You may also send a check, cashier’s check, money order, etc. You may wish to advise us to be on the lookout for something in the mail via the “Any additional notes” box toward the bottom of the Trip Registration Form and Agreement.
- Please see Terms and Conditions and Liability Waiver for more on these and similar conditions/exceptions.
- Notes:There is a cancellation cut-off date for every event, where lack of enough participants to justify the event might cause us to cancel it. Cancellation cut-off date for this event is: July 20, 2017. In such a case that an event is cancelled all monies paid us shall be reimbursed. **Make sure you have travel insurance if you book your flight before the trip cut-off date; travel expenses shall not be reimbursed.
Payment in full is due approx. 30 days prior to event. Final Payment Date for this event: March 12, 2019.