We are excited to invite you to travel with us to Ireland– the land of poets, mystics, wandering hills, deep forests, and some of the most beautiful emerald landscapes in the world; a place of alchemy, wisdom, ancient lore and prophecy.
Ireland is a land of exquisite beauty and holy sites where rituals and ceremonies for the sacred have been honored throughout time. Here one connects more deeply to the land, one’s roots, one’s self. And from here one prepares to draw in their Anam Cara– literally soul friend– sacred intimate, whether in the form of one’s highest Self, a teacher, spiritual guide, companion. An inner and/or outer manifestation of a sacred friend who frees the wildest possibilities within us.
Thus we journey together in search of a homecoming— a tilling and making ready of the soil of our essence– such that we prepare to receive and have received, at more profound levels, authentic essence– the next level of being. Where we fall headlong in love with our own oneness and divinity.
As we traverse the beautiful countryside listening to the ancient lore, presenting ourselves at sacred sites, our mission will be to unite with the inner soulmate/soul-friend/muse who has brought us to this mystical homeland. Each place we visit shall open us up to the power and presence of our own inner soulmate– which is our true divine partner throughout all eternity, the essence within us that never ends but moves with us lifetime after lifetime. Over hill and dale– from Dublin, the Book of Kells, Newgrange, the Boyne Valley, Glendalough, Kildare, the Ring of Kerry, Blarney, Killarney, Kenmare, and beyond– we squeeze in as much of the sacred, ancient, magical and delightfully joyful as any band of pilgrims possibly could!
Cost: $4,600.00 (with shared lodging which includes all meals and retreat materials
Deposit: $975.00 (non-refundable)
- Fill out all required fields of the Trip Registration Form and Agreement below, and Submit.
- Choose your payment option. You may pay via the shopping cart by clicking on any of the buttons below.Remember– if you pay an initial Deposit, come back and pay the Full Price Minus Deposit before the due date, to ensure your transaction/reservation is complete and your spot is protected. Number of participants is often limited. Don’t delay!
- You may also send a check, cashier’s check, money order, etc. You may wish to advise us to be on the lookout for something in the mail via the “Any additional notes” box toward the bottom of the Trip Registration Form and Agreement.
- Please see Terms and Conditions and Liability Waiver for more on these and similar conditions/exceptions.
- Notes:There is a cancellation cut-off date for every event, where lack of enough participants to justify the event might cause us to cancel it. Cancellation cut-off date for this event is: August 12, 2019. In such a case that an event is cancelled all monies paid us shall be reimbursed. **Make sure you have travel insurance if you book your flight before the trip cut-off date; travel expenses shall not be reimbursed.
Payment in full is due approx. 30 days prior to event. Final Payment Date for this event: August 12, 2019.