[This product is a digital download– a pdf to which you will be provided a link. No shipping charge shall be added to this item.]
From November of 2003 to May of 2007, we self-published a small, monthly subscription magazine/newsletter– Doing It!, a Journal of Positive Living— intended on providing a steady stream of uplifting positivity, constantly challenging the reader to contemplate concepts along the lines of– letting go of fear, living into his or her dreams and operating from a place in answer to the question, What Would You Do If You Could Not Fail?Doing It! was a true labor of love– a body of work of which we continue to be extremely proud, that we revisit often and are regularly surprised by some of the gems contained within.
As the dust settled we had delivered 43 monthly issues, in the form of inspirational reading, regular features, success stories of What’s Working, Delving Deeper with practical exercises and solutions, original wisdom and art, male and female perspectives on pushing the envelope of human potential and possibility.
Here we attempted to bring together–
* an army of Oprah viewers, Paul Harvey listeners, Reader’s Digest readers, Marianne Williamson/Wayne Dyer/Caroline Myss fans, spiritual warriors of all denominations…
* optimists, early adopters, self-motivators, cultural creatives… characters, the caring and cooperative… scientists, artists , spiritualists…
* all of the good-hearted, well-intentioned , effective, far-seeing cheerleaders for humanity.
Upon completion of your transaction you will be given a link to the full-color pdf of all 43 Doing It! issues— packaged together as 170+ pages of Doing It! content, plus index and a compilation of press materials from back in the day
Operating from the premise that everyone has an appealing story to tell if we just listen, A Slice of Life takes pride in bringing to the living rooms of America, insight into the unique characters whom we call neighbors.
This pilot episode on Carousels, brings us the wonderful recollections of a first ride on the merry-go-round from impassioned collectors; stories of the subtle nuances and strokes of genius of the master carvers by their modern-day descendants; and tales of exciting discoveries of missing pieces and information by historians and afficionados alike. The accent is on personal anecdote over dry fact; letting the experts tell their own stories; and creating an overall texture that, at the end of each program, leaves the viewer with a true feeling for this particular Slice of Life.
A Slice of Life: Carousels has been declared by enthusiasts as the most complete video ever offered on these magical machines and animated animals; and heralded for its compassion and many touching moments. Some highlights include: *a detailed look at 8 carousels. *private collections. *carvers/collectors/restorers. *a convention. *a record-setting auction. *and most importantly– intimate, revealing conversations and recollections, of novices and experts alike, on this subject that keeps them youthful in their outlook on life; and hopeful for man’s continued ability to create.
*60 min., DVD (NTSC) *Winner: Best Documentary/Best Interview, Houston Int’l Film Festival, Gold Telly Award. *“… the most complete video offered on these magical machines.”
Ask yourself— what would be the effect in the world of all our daughters being introduced to the concepts of honoring their own wisdom, power and intuition?
The Moon Goddess Oracle Deck distinguishes itself as unique among intuitive decks in a number of ways:
* The women you will meet in this deck are everyday Goddesses like yourself. They are your friends, neighbors, sisters; your wives, lovers, daughters, teachers, etc. These inspired and inspiring women look to support each other, and all of us, toward honoring the personal power and intuition within each of us, on the way to achieving all of our dreams and goals and bettering our world. Each is a modern Muse sharing the gifts of her wisdom, knowledge, experiences and heart truth.
* This first series comes by way of those who have attended my first two annual Moon Goddess retreats. * Future installments shall be released as we accumulate each new batch of 24 goddesses. This tool is intended to grow in scope and power as more and more women become willing to acknowledge and share their gifts. And– a growing number of groups are beginning to schedule their own Oracle design workshops.
* Each card features an original piece of artwork, a personally selected theme and intuited message for the person drawing that card, along with a portrait of each “goddess”. The work of each participant is detailed in the accompanying booklet so that the creative or healing endeavors of these women may be supported. And a portion of sales continues to feed back into other worthy projects and a scholarship/tithe fund to help others who might otherwise not be able to attend one of my classes. We truly are women empowering women and artists supporting artists!
“All of my work centers on a growing movement that:
* encourages women to honor and act upon their inner voices, creativity, essence and beauty
* supports self-healing and reclaiming personal power from within, and
* provides a complement of effective tools from which to achieve this.
I believe that as women worldwide consistently begin to live in accordance with the remembering inspired by that inner voice, and stop allowing anything outside of them to silence that inner truth… the balance between masculine and feminine energy will once again be equal, and we will create the world we have long-known is possible.”