[She is here! A beautiful keepsake Mary Magdalene book– a daily devotional– you will immediately come to treasure. Order your Signed First Edition copy now! If you desire a signed copy– once you complete your order, please leave an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add a notation to your order.]
The first daily devotional which has been dedicated to Mary Magdalene. Joan Clark has managed to transmit and share the teachings of Mary Magdalene in a unique and easy format for anyone to understand and connect with. This channeled wisdom will inspire and help one to discover the power of a daily spiritual practice.
“I have come to awaken your heart to the power of love.” — MM
“The Mary Magdalene Devotional is my favorite way to start each day. It helps me to keep focused on living a positive life style. It keeps my heart opened and my spirit inspired.”
“I love the journal section of the devotional. It allows me to take time for myself to be quiet and to meditate with the inspirational message that is given each day.”
“This devotional is the perfect gift for a more intimate relationship with oneself and the perfect gift for those you love.”
“Those who are inspired by the life and teachings of Mary Magdalene will love this devotional.”
For those who are ready to empower the divine feminine voice that was the faithful and loyal disciple of Jesus, this is a must-have devotional.
This book is the culmination of a body of my work of these last many years and the first release in a series of Mary Magdalene work on its way to print. It is part of a complement which includes: * the Goddess Mystery School Teachings™ classes and workshops, * Pilgrimages/Travel to sacred sites around the globe, * Writings, * a line of Sacred Scent– the Magdalene Collection— to assist the wisdom of these teachings to deepen, expand, anoint. This work grows day by day.
Ask yourself— what would be the effect in the world of all our daughters being introduced to the concepts of honoring their own wisdom, power and intuition?
The Moon Goddess Oracle Deck distinguishes itself as unique among intuitive decks in a number of ways:
* The women you will meet in this deck are everyday Goddesses like yourself. They are your friends, neighbors, sisters; your wives, lovers, daughters, teachers, etc. These inspired and inspiring women look to support each other, and all of us, toward honoring the personal power and intuition within each of us, on the way to achieving all of our dreams and goals and bettering our world. Each is a modern Muse sharing the gifts of her wisdom, knowledge, experiences and heart truth.
* This first series comes by way of those who have attended my first two annual Moon Goddess retreats. * Future installments shall be released as we accumulate each new batch of 24 goddesses. This tool is intended to grow in scope and power as more and more women become willing to acknowledge and share their gifts. And– a growing number of groups are beginning to schedule their own Oracle design workshops.
* Each card features an original piece of artwork, a personally selected theme and intuited message for the person drawing that card, along with a portrait of each “goddess”. The work of each participant is detailed in the accompanying booklet so that the creative or healing endeavors of these women may be supported. And a portion of sales continues to feed back into other worthy projects and a scholarship/tithe fund to help others who might otherwise not be able to attend one of my classes. We truly are women empowering women and artists supporting artists!
“All of my work centers on a growing movement that:
* encourages women to honor and act upon their inner voices, creativity, essence and beauty
* supports self-healing and reclaiming personal power from within, and
* provides a complement of effective tools from which to achieve this.
I believe that as women worldwide consistently begin to live in accordance with the remembering inspired by that inner voice, and stop allowing anything outside of them to silence that inner truth… the balance between masculine and feminine energy will once again be equal, and we will create the world we have long-known is possible.”
From the B the Messenger Goddess clothing line. This is the one that started it all: a powerful statement to everyone that– the Divine Feminine comes in all colors, shapes and sizes. I see every woman– that means YOU!– as a powerful goddess– displaying this in her own unique manner. Read More
Forget the magazines and all of the advertising world’s wily ways to make us question ourselves and fear stepping into our own power. Just making such a simple statement as this your own… can change the world. Say it, live it, breathe it until you truly believe it, and live into it. This is the world I wish to see unfolding.
You might be surprised at how exposed one can feel in first walking out in public displaying this simple slogan. It might not initially feel safe to step out from a comfort zone of living smaller and conforming to lower expectations of what it is to be a woman in this world. But here is an act of power you can take now, in full knowledge that there is a whole, growing circle of sisters standing with you.
[This product is a digital download– a pdf to which you will be provided a link. No shipping charge shall be added to this item.]
From November of 2003 to May of 2007, we self-published a small, monthly subscription magazine/newsletter– Doing It!, a Journal of Positive Living— intended on providing a steady stream of uplifting positivity, constantly challenging the reader to contemplate concepts along the lines of– letting go of fear, living into his or her dreams and operating from a place in answer to the question, What Would You Do If You Could Not Fail?Doing It! was a true labor of love– a body of work of which we continue to be extremely proud, that we revisit often and are regularly surprised by some of the gems contained within.
As the dust settled we had delivered 43 monthly issues, in the form of inspirational reading, regular features, success stories of What’s Working, Delving Deeper with practical exercises and solutions, original wisdom and art, male and female perspectives on pushing the envelope of human potential and possibility.
Here we attempted to bring together–
* an army of Oprah viewers, Paul Harvey listeners, Reader’s Digest readers, Marianne Williamson/Wayne Dyer/Caroline Myss fans, spiritual warriors of all denominations…
* optimists, early adopters, self-motivators, cultural creatives… characters, the caring and cooperative… scientists, artists , spiritualists…
* all of the good-hearted, well-intentioned , effective, far-seeing cheerleaders for humanity.
Upon completion of your transaction you will be given a link to the full-color pdf of all 43 Doing It! issues— packaged together as 170+ pages of Doing It! content, plus index and a compilation of press materials from back in the day