Mary Magdalene’s Walk of the Resurrection is a new glimpse, and contemplation, through the eyes of Mary Magdalene– His beloved partner– on how Jesus/Yeshua chose to surrender to the holy prayer of, thy will not my will, thy way, not my way. Here is an opportunity to ask of ourselves– what are we willing to let go of so that more love, truth, and oneness can come forth?
The Walk of the Resurrection– the Stations of the Cross through Mary Magdalene’s experience– allows us to see what is possible as we come to understand that to be fully human is to evolve into our own divinity.
There is a rising up and a falling away of the old ways that no longer serve us. There is a thirst for uniting with the divine within and without. There is a need for ceremony, connection and unity as the divine feminine awakens more and more in each of us that part which knows that we are here to love and take care of one another– as He demonstrated in walking, in service, the path of love he was willing to die for.
The Walk of the Resurrection is a sacred pilgrimage to one’s soul path. As it was for Jesus/Yeshua, it is a path which we may also all walk each day– asking ourselves, Are we willing to stand up in the toughest of moments and know that we are under divine love, grace and protection ; that in the end we will resurrect and ascend; and that the greatest good for all shall unfold?
[This product is a digital download– a pdf to which you will be provided a link. No shipping charge shall be added to this item.]
From November of 2003 to May of 2007, we self-published a small, monthly subscription magazine/newsletter– Doing It!, a Journal of Positive Living— intended on providing a steady stream of uplifting positivity, constantly challenging the reader to contemplate concepts along the lines of– letting go of fear, living into his or her dreams and operating from a place in answer to the question, What Would You Do If You Could Not Fail?Doing It! was a true labor of love– a body of work of which we continue to be extremely proud, that we revisit often and are regularly surprised by some of the gems contained within.
As the dust settled we had delivered 43 monthly issues, in the form of inspirational reading, regular features, success stories of What’s Working, Delving Deeper with practical exercises and solutions, original wisdom and art, male and female perspectives on pushing the envelope of human potential and possibility.
Here we attempted to bring together–
* an army of Oprah viewers, Paul Harvey listeners, Reader’s Digest readers, Marianne Williamson/Wayne Dyer/Caroline Myss fans, spiritual warriors of all denominations…
* optimists, early adopters, self-motivators, cultural creatives… characters, the caring and cooperative… scientists, artists , spiritualists…
* all of the good-hearted, well-intentioned , effective, far-seeing cheerleaders for humanity.
Upon completion of your transaction you will be given a link to the full-color pdf of all 43 Doing It! issues— packaged together as 170+ pages of Doing It! content, plus index and a compilation of press materials from back in the day
From the renowned creator of the Pet*Alchemist line of natural pet care products comes the complete and handy pocket guide that enlightens on every aspect of supporting the physical, mental and emotional well-being of our beloved pets, by way of aromatherapy and plant medicine.
Here Joan Clark shares her 35+ years of expertise– gently guiding in the areas of:
* The Holistic Vision * all aspects of Emotional/Behavioral/Physical support of pets by way of natural remedies, essential oils, carrier oils, hydrosols, topicals, mists, etc. * Essential Oil Safety * Blending for Pet Care– Guidelines, Dosages, Tips * The Emergency Pet First Aid Kit * Natural Remedies to blend yourself * answers to Commonly Asked Questions * an Aromatic Glossary
* and sharing heartfelt stories from the four-legged Muses who have inspired the work.
Ask yourself— what would be the effect in the world of all our daughters being introduced to the concepts of honoring their own wisdom, power and intuition?
The Moon Goddess Oracle Deck distinguishes itself as unique among intuitive decks in a number of ways:
* The women you will meet in this deck are everyday Goddesses like yourself. They are your friends, neighbors, sisters; your wives, lovers, daughters, teachers, etc. These inspired and inspiring women look to support each other, and all of us, toward honoring the personal power and intuition within each of us, on the way to achieving all of our dreams and goals and bettering our world. Each is a modern Muse sharing the gifts of her wisdom, knowledge, experiences and heart truth.
* This first series comes by way of those who have attended my first two annual Moon Goddess retreats. * Future installments shall be released as we accumulate each new batch of 24 goddesses. This tool is intended to grow in scope and power as more and more women become willing to acknowledge and share their gifts. And– a growing number of groups are beginning to schedule their own Oracle design workshops.
* Each card features an original piece of artwork, a personally selected theme and intuited message for the person drawing that card, along with a portrait of each “goddess”. The work of each participant is detailed in the accompanying booklet so that the creative or healing endeavors of these women may be supported. And a portion of sales continues to feed back into other worthy projects and a scholarship/tithe fund to help others who might otherwise not be able to attend one of my classes. We truly are women empowering women and artists supporting artists!
“All of my work centers on a growing movement that:
* encourages women to honor and act upon their inner voices, creativity, essence and beauty
* supports self-healing and reclaiming personal power from within, and
* provides a complement of effective tools from which to achieve this.
I believe that as women worldwide consistently begin to live in accordance with the remembering inspired by that inner voice, and stop allowing anything outside of them to silence that inner truth… the balance between masculine and feminine energy will once again be equal, and we will create the world we have long-known is possible.”