Mary Magdalene’s Walk of the Resurrection is a new glimpse, and contemplation, through the eyes of Mary Magdalene– His beloved partner– on how Jesus/Yeshua chose to surrender to the holy prayer of, thy will not my will, thy way, not my way. Here is an opportunity to ask of ourselves– what are we willing to let go of so that more love, truth, and oneness can come forth?
The Walk of the Resurrection– the Stations of the Cross through Mary Magdalene’s experience– allows us to see what is possible as we come to understand that to be fully human is to evolve into our own divinity.
There is a rising up and a falling away of the old ways that no longer serve us. There is a thirst for uniting with the divine within and without. There is a need for ceremony, connection and unity as the divine feminine awakens more and more in each of us that part which knows that we are here to love and take care of one another– as He demonstrated in walking, in service, the path of love he was willing to die for.
The Walk of the Resurrection is a sacred pilgrimage to one’s soul path. As it was for Jesus/Yeshua, it is a path which we may also all walk each day– asking ourselves, Are we willing to stand up in the toughest of moments and know that we are under divine love, grace and protection ; that in the end we will resurrect and ascend; and that the greatest good for all shall unfold?
Sorry. Temporarily out of stock. Please come back soon for this product.
Free the Womb is the basis for much of my coursework designed for self-healing empowerment of women. Freeing the womb means unleashing the creative energy that lies within— in every way— as the way to reclaim our strength and share our gifts in the world! Read More
The Free the Womb Workshop introduces and complements the Aroma*Woman collection of Goddess synergies that empower and embrace the beauty and the rites of passage of the female body. Along with working with these synergies the workshop includes group work, a circle ceremony where we will share our rites of passage through song, dance, shared stories, and art… and more.
You don’t have to attend a workshop to embrace the message. All are welcome to purchase a t-shirt and celebrate your freedom in whatever way you like!
From the renowned creator of the Pet*Alchemist line of natural pet care products comes the complete and handy pocket guide that enlightens on every aspect of supporting the physical, mental and emotional well-being of our beloved pets, by way of aromatherapy and plant medicine.
Here Joan Clark shares her 35+ years of expertise– gently guiding in the areas of:
* The Holistic Vision * all aspects of Emotional/Behavioral/Physical support of pets by way of natural remedies, essential oils, carrier oils, hydrosols, topicals, mists, etc. * Essential Oil Safety * Blending for Pet Care– Guidelines, Dosages, Tips * The Emergency Pet First Aid Kit * Natural Remedies to blend yourself * answers to Commonly Asked Questions * an Aromatic Glossary
* and sharing heartfelt stories from the four-legged Muses who have inspired the work.
Ask yourself— what would be the effect in the world of all our daughters being introduced to the concepts of honoring their own wisdom, power and intuition?
The Moon Goddess Oracle Deck distinguishes itself as unique among intuitive decks in a number of ways:
* The women you will meet in this deck are everyday Goddesses like yourself. They are your friends, neighbors, sisters; your wives, lovers, daughters, teachers, etc. These inspired and inspiring women look to support each other, and all of us, toward honoring the personal power and intuition within each of us, on the way to achieving all of our dreams and goals and bettering our world. Each is a modern Muse sharing the gifts of her wisdom, knowledge, experiences and heart truth.
* This first series comes by way of those who have attended my first two annual Moon Goddess retreats. * Future installments shall be released as we accumulate each new batch of 24 goddesses. This tool is intended to grow in scope and power as more and more women become willing to acknowledge and share their gifts. And– a growing number of groups are beginning to schedule their own Oracle design workshops.
* Each card features an original piece of artwork, a personally selected theme and intuited message for the person drawing that card, along with a portrait of each “goddess”. The work of each participant is detailed in the accompanying booklet so that the creative or healing endeavors of these women may be supported. And a portion of sales continues to feed back into other worthy projects and a scholarship/tithe fund to help others who might otherwise not be able to attend one of my classes. We truly are women empowering women and artists supporting artists!
“All of my work centers on a growing movement that:
* encourages women to honor and act upon their inner voices, creativity, essence and beauty
* supports self-healing and reclaiming personal power from within, and
* provides a complement of effective tools from which to achieve this.
I believe that as women worldwide consistently begin to live in accordance with the remembering inspired by that inner voice, and stop allowing anything outside of them to silence that inner truth… the balance between masculine and feminine energy will once again be equal, and we will create the world we have long-known is possible.”