I am happy to announce the coming out party of the new www.joanclark.com, and to welcome you to what I hope you will find is a joyful, beautiful place of sacred sensory overload!
We have labored (for way more than nine months!) to redefine all of the tools, gifts and creations I offer, in support of your most passionate and fulfilling lifestyle and mission. There have been numerous growing pains. We have torn into our “closet” and thrown out anything that no longer fit or which didn’t flatter us. And as the dust settled, I truly believe the work has been elevated to a higher, more cohesive, more systematic level.
These times require constant rebirth, and a honing and harmonizing of all we do, into larger and more empowered frameworks.
The Palais Aromaetica is now home to:
* 7 product lines!— Women’s and Men’s natural fragrances, subtle aromatherapy in the form of the Magdalene and Chakra collections, The Pet Alchemist natural petcare line, and the culmination of a complete lifestyle program I have been crafting for many years– The Aroma*Essentials Body Therapeutics line, and its daughter/subset, the Aroma*Woman Synergies in support of all the stages of the divine feminine cycle and rites of passage.
* An increasingly cohesive curriculum of empowering classes/workshops/retreats for the goddess in each of us.
* More sacred travel and pilgrimages to fuel the soul– intentional pilgrimages infused with the desire to take us deeper into the mysteries, allowing us each to come more and more to “know thy self”.
* A full complement of healing treatments, readings, healing sessions to help release past traumas and stresses, and in honor of your larger dreams and visions.
* Channeled and intuitive pieces of Joan of Art and more– paintings, prayer shawls, heart rattles, the Moon Goddess oracle deck, Be the Messenger goddess wear.We have toiled to design the new iteration of this site, toward the ultimate user experience. Ease of navigation— your first click should get you where you wish to be. Expandable Read More feature– pages are designed with minimal need for scrolling for returning clients; and those of you wishing to immerse yourselves deeper into the experience– just click on the “Read More”! Fresh Design— it is our sincere hope that this site serves of an uplifting experience whenever you need it– through the addition of lovely images (some graciously provided by sister goddesses), thought-provoking quotes, etc. Goodies— beyond our hope that you will embrace and support our products and services, here we have also included a number of free resources– news of free prayer circle, LunaBella Labyrinth, downloads, etc.
I hope you will find this an easy place to visit, and learn about all that is aromatic through my passions and work with plant spirit medicine and it’s alchemy.
It has not been an easy journey creating this site for myself. I have had to deeply immerse into why?, how? and– are you sure? moments, as to whether all served the highest moving forward. Why are you doing what you do, how are you doing it and are you sure you want to still do that?
There comes a time in your life when you begin to question if you still are passionate about what you are doing. Are you doing it with integrity, grace, flow and ease? Are you creating from a sense of survival or are you thriving and still growing? What is it that you can let go of; what is it that no longer serves you? How do you really want to spend your time?
I am passionate about everything which remains on the palette which is this website. From creating and designing products in the arena of natural perfumes, pet care products, aromatic synergies; to sacred travel, teachings classes and workshops on yoga, Aroma*Fitness and more; having a private healing practice; making art.
These all are different aspects of myself –and places that my spirit, heart and soul need to take part in to feel I am being of service, as well as sources of feeding my own creative spirit.
One of my most favorite words is– Arete which means, in Greek, achieving excellence of any kind: be that creative, spiritual, moral, physical, etc. Embodying the source of a higher alchemy that is in all of us– the higher self that moves us to those things that we have been called to do. Exercising those gifts talents and abilities that are uniquely our own that awaken our spirit and feed our souls.
That which inspires change for the better in one form or another… can bring a sense of joy, happiness, and inspiration.
What I hope you will sense, feel and connect with within these updated pages of joanclark.com is– my spirit, striving toward its personal best, that wishes to be a part of a greater alchemical force for joy, happiness and good will.
I hope these creations and the energy and intention behind them may assist you on to your own inspirations, so that you will continue to touch those in your world; and that all just come to dance here in these possibilities together.
Be it through the alchemy that begins to work its way through us by way of sacred scent, the paths we may walk together on journeys to special places, ideas that begin to inspire us in empowering classes and workshops, or through pieces of channeled art birthed from love… all here is created to inspire, elevate, and awaken the heart and spirit of anyone drawn to this body of work.
I welcome you to Joan Clark’s Palais Aromaetica— a temple of creative alchemy.
Thank you for your support and loyal patronage.